- What are the scenarios wherein the economic expansion is stifled and how should investors prepare for what comes after?
- What can you do to prepare for the next liquidity shock?
- Using drawdown analysis to relate your asset allocation to your expected payout
- The shrinking public equity markets and the risk and liquidity consequences for investors
- Incorporating factor views into your asset allocation decisions
- The perils of investors chasing returns: Concentration risk, compressed returns, style drift and standards deterioration among managers
- What does a new normal look like for oil and commodities?
Please view the agenda for a full list of session topics.