How Can Japanese Investors Successfully Add New Investment Capabilities?
In a series of sessions offering formal presentations, panel discussions and informal conversations, conference participants will explore a range of issues relating to portfolio strategies as well as investment practices. Some of the key themes to be covered include:
- Global economic outlook
- Global and fully diversified portfolio
- Investment strategy for emerging markets
- Low interest rate environment
- How can alternative investments create value for institutional investors?
- Hedge funds
- Private equity
- Distressed investing
- Infrastructure investment
- Real asset
- Real estate
- Traditional asset class VS. Alternative Space
- Planning for future inflation and interest rate increases